An inclusive society that values diversity.
To meet the settlement, welfare, education and training, cultural, legal and related needs of culturally and linguistically diverse Western Australians; and to use its cultural and linguistic service planning and delivery expertise to undertake initiatives to respond to natural and other disasters and humanitarian causes overseas.
- Respect for and Acceptance of diversity
- Respect for staff, volunteers and clients
- Continuous learning and improvement
Guiding principles & priorities
All programs and services at MSC will reflect the organisation’s purposes and aims. All staff and Board of Management members will be guided by the values outlined in this section in all aspects of their work at MSC. All programs and services at MSC will reflect these values in their planning, design and delivery. All staff, Board of Management members and volunteers will work towards achieving the following principles and priorities. Commitments to social justice, good governance, and diversity MUST be paramount in all decision making.
- Social justice
- Diversity, Multiculturalism and Aboriginal Reconciliation
- Good Governance
- Consumer Choice and Control and Service Philosophy
- Preventing Unfair Practices
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- Professional Conduct