The Multicultural Services Centre of WA (MSC) has been providing a range of employment, education and related services for people of culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) backgrounds since its inception in 1980. MSC is the Specialist Jobs and Skills Centre (JSC) for people from non English speaking backgrounds. The Jobs and Skills Centre will assist people to access education, training and employment as outlined below:
How can MSC help?
• Career guidance and developing realistic and achievable career action plans for both short and long term;
• Finding work experience, voluntary work and other opportunities to build experience;
• Assistance with obtaining apprenticeships and/or traineeships;
• Helping with the development of resumes and applications;
• Guidance on effective job search methods;
• Interview skills and tips;
• Assistance with accessing Microbusiness training and incubation
• Advice about the current and future job market;
• Providing information and referrals to relevant education and training providers;
• Assistance In acquiring relevant licences and certifications;
• Assistance with recognition of overseas qualifications.
• Access to job listings on MSC’s and other Jobs Boards
The above mentioned service will be available to All CaLD people (irrespective of visa/residency status) from our offices at Mirrabooka, Morley, Cannington, and North Perth.
Appointments can be made from 1st July by ringing 08 9254 9992 Employers and Businesses
MSC’s Jobs and Skills Centre can provide advice and assistance to support
employers and business owners. We can help, if you are looking for:
recruitment assistance, including for apprentices and trainees;
information on training solutions and services that can be customised to meet enterprise-specific needs;
advertising employment opportunities on our jobs board; and
advice and resources to support your workforce planning.
The Team at MSC would be happy to answer any questions you have via phone on 08 9254 9992 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org